Saturday, February 24, 2007

lost

I feel lost...

I feel very tired in these exhausted days...

I hate my feeling. How can I fulfill my goal if I still lost!!!

I must have a real IBT toefl test in next Saturday but I can't prepare myself. I must do all my assignments. I must wake up early. I must sleep only 3-4 hours per day. I can't absent a morning class anymore. Even, I have some troubles with my new place, my apartment. As I already told in this blog. I hate to travel with the damn MTA trains because they always suck!!! I must spend my valuable time to wait these trains. (1.20-2hours)

I hate my situation. I hate someone who always forces me to do the thingS that I don't want to do.

I hate my stupid brain that never improve.

I hate ...

...And I still lost...

Please my love please help me!! Amm please...

3 comments:

Ryuhei said...

Oui, I'm sorry to hear that... are you ok?
Well, I totally understand your feeling. I was like you in the last semester. I always didn't have time, because I had to do a lot of things just like you mentioned.
I also spent such a hard time with my ex-roommate... you know what, actually, I didn't have any regular space to live at first couple of months! ha-ha Y-Y
...So, I think nobody can live easily in a foreign country, especially in NY, you know? But I believe we are still in the middle of the process. We will be happy soon!
In my case, this is my first experience to study language oversea, so everything is challenging. Even though it's gonna be a half year since I came here, I still not adopt the American custom--the way of thinking, talking, reaction...and almost everything!! Because of that, sometime people around me and I have to struggle with misunderstanding... But I think it is natural, because I have been spending 24 years in MY way, don't you think?
Hmmm... I mess up my idea... where am I?? ...anyway, take time, ok? Let's enjoy difficulty (I'm talking to myself too^^;).

That reminds me, I also can't be absent anymore...

(One more thing, I really wanna hung out with you again! That yellow noodle was awesome!)

Wow! I think I need to sleep...

Jinwoo Kim said...

Let me get some that yellow noodle.^^
I like all guys in my class.

Nada Gordon: 2 ludic 4 U said...

I totally agree with you, Oui, that life in NY is often unnecessarily difficult. The subways in particular are so HORRIBLY DISGUSTING.

My technique for dealing with subways is to try to use them as my studio. Sometimes it's too distracting in my apartment with my cats climbing all over me and my husband listening to music and telling jokes. When I'm on the subway, I can read, write, or just observe people around me -- at least, if I can get a seat.

Anyway, I'm sorry you've been having a tough time. Please let me know if there's anything I can do!